Samsung Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) – Super AMOLED Display
- Quad camera setup - 64MP (F1.8) main camera + 12MP (F2.2) ultra wide camera + 5MP (F2.4) depth camera + 5MP (F2.4) macro camera and 32MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.95 cm (6.7-inch) sAMOLED Plus - Infinity-O display, FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, Contrast Ratio: 78960:1
Product: Samsung Galaxy M51
Size name: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB Storage
- Quad camera setup – 64MP (F1.8) main camera + 12MP (F2.2) ultra wide camera + 5MP (F2.4) depth camera + 5MP (F2.4) macro camera and 32MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.95 cm (6.7-inch) sAMOLED Plus – Infinity-O display, FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, Contrast Ratio: 78960:1
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dedicated Memory slot
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.2GHz+1.8GHz Qualcomm | SD730G octa core processor
- 7000mAH lithium-ion battery | 25W USB Type-C to C fast charger in the box
- Fast face unlock and Side Fingerprint sensor | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with dual standby and dual VoLTE | 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Travel adapter, USB Type-C to C, ejection pin and user manual
Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 0.9 x 7.6 cm
Weight: 213 g
Operating System: Android 10
Release Date: 31 August 2020
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Description of Samsung Galaxy M51:
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 and is powered by a 7000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 on the rear packs a 64-MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 12-MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 5-MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-MP camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 runs One UI Core 2.1 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded up to 512GB. It is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. It also supports face unlock.
Shop online for Samsung Galaxy M51 (8 GB RAM, 128 GB Storage) at low price in India. Samsung Galaxy M51 is available from Amazon, Mi store, Flipkart, Reliance mart, Tata Cliq, Sangeetha Mobiles, Vijai Sales, Poorvika Mobiles and other offline stores Mi Exclusive stores, Mi Preferred Stores and other online Mobile phone Retailers. You can check your local mobile dealers in your city from rshop.in Mobile Phone Dealer directory of India.
|Price history for Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)|
Specification: Samsung Galaxy M51 (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) – Super AMOLED Display