Realme X – Increase your radiance, 4 GB RAM
- 48+5MP dual rear camera with bokeh mode, slow-mo video, chroma boost | 16MP front camera
- 16.5862 centimeters (6.53-inch) AMOLED full screen capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, 394 ppi pixel density
- Meomory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to NA | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie 9.0 operating system with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE octa core processor, Adreno 616
- 3765mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Adapter, Type-c data cable, Important Info Booklet with Warranty Card, Quick Guide, SIM Card Tool, 1 x Screen Protect Film (Applied), 1 x Case
While using the Realme X as my daily driver, the phone felt perfectly smooth. It consistently delivered, even under heavy loads. And yes, it’s a great phone for gaming. The Adreno 616 GPU with Game Boost 2.0 enhancements manages to run graphic-intensive games like PUBG and Asphalt 9 at high graphics without difficulties.
Coming to the software, Realme X comes running on the latest iteration of ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie. Realme has made attempts to polish its software with modern colors and iconography. There are numerous option to customize the overall look and feel. For instance, users may download colorful themes and wallpapers or use Swipe gestures instead of classic on-screen keys. It comes with several optimizations and features like power-saving modes, clone apps, call recording, bike modes and many more.
Still, Color OS 6 is far from perfect. Even in 2019 it takes a lot of inspiration from iOS but lacks that fluidity. What concerns me with the Realme X (Space Blue,128 GB) , 8GB RAM is the amount of pre-installed bloatware. Some of these third-party apps like NewsPoint, App Market, Sharechat continuously spam you till you give up and uninstall them.
Build quality-wise, the Realme X feels firm and there are no flexes. It is predominantly made of polycarbonate but feels sturdier than other Realme phones. Besides, the arched back ensures a comfortable and firm grip. The Gorilla Glass 5 on the front means that the screen resists minor scratches.
Right at the center of the back panel sits the rear camera module that protrudes slightly. As on all Realme phones, the depth sensor has a golden ring, similar to what you have on the power key. Physical buttons offer decent tactile feedback.
The SIM tray sits on the right edge above the power key and has cutouts for dual SIM cards only. What that means is that the Realme X is the first phone from the maker to ditch the microSD card slot.
Realme X was released on 15th July 2019 in India and the special feature of this smartphone is it’s pop up selfie camera which adds uniqueness to its overall performance. Let’s look into detail description.
The Realme model “X” has very positive reviews for its design and camera.
The smartphone has a 128 GB non-expandable storage space for files, apps, games, photographs, video, and data.
Specification: Realme X – Increase your radiance, 4 GB RAM
|Platform and Processor|
|Memory and Storage|
|Network, WIFI and Communication Connectivity|