Realme C20 – Great Battery (2 GB RAM)
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Flipkart, Amazon.in.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase realme C20 (Cool Blue, 32 GB) for only Rs. 6,799, which is 11% less than the cost in Amazon.in (Rs. 7,599).
- The lowest price of Realme C20 (Cool Blue, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) was obtained on 31/05/2021 1:17 PM.
The’ Realme C ‘series is known for its excellent quality to bring an economical smartphone. As in the past year, Realme is expected to reveal an entire batch of C-line devices, in which they have already discovered the Realme C 20 smartphone in Vitneman.
Now, move on to the main topic, the Realme model C20 smartphone is equipped with fairly standard basic specifications and has no unique features that make it independent. However, it would be wrong to say that the price point is the main selling point of the C20 phone.
An in-depth analysis will help you understand whether the phone was made for you or not. So, let’s start the review of the Realme model C20 smartphone.
Realme C20 is a good device to get you started if you’re looking for something under 8,000 INR. Its 2GB of RAM and MediaTek Helio G35 gaming chipset assure smooth performance and low power consumption. The Realme gadget is equipped with a large 5000mAh battery that may last for a long time when fully charged.
Overall, you may rely on the specific to streamline your regular activities in a trouble-free manner. However, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly smartphone with exceptional cameras, the single-camera combination on the front and back makes it an average offering to settle for.
The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen on the Realme C20 has a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone’s bezel-less water drop notch front display has a pixel density of 270 PPI and a refresh rate of 60Hz.
Like most C-line devices, the Realme C20 smartphone has a simple polycarbonate body design. While the identical strip of the rough surface goes from bottom to top, leaving the space behind the camera plate. Apparently, the first impression, the body structure looks a little thick.
Well, for that, there are two reasons – first, the processor and other software require more space. Second, the considerably large battery also adds more weight.
On the rear of the smartphone, there is a single 8 MP primary camera with LED flash. ISO control, HDR mode, Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Auto Flash, Touch to Focus, and other features are available on the back camera. A 5 MP selfie-shooting lens is also included on the front of the phone.
The Realme model C20 has 32 GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded to 256 GB with the use of a microSD card.
The Realme model C20 available in two basic colors, which is Cool Blue and Cool Grey. Even though these are basic colors it is quiet attractive.
The MediaTek Helio G35 chipset is paired with an Octa-core 2.3GHz Cortex A53 processor in the Realme C20, which provides a decent gaming experience. The smartphone also comes with 2GB of RAM and a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
The smartphone is powered by a 5000mAh Li-ion battery. In addition, it is non-replaceable in nature.
Mobile Hotspot, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, A-GPS Glonass, and 4G VoLTE networks are among the device’s many connectivity choices.
Pros Of C20:
- Support for a 5000 mAh battery.
- USB On The Go is available.
- Video recording in 1080p resolution.
- A dedicated SD card slot is available.
- Realme UI 1.0 is an Android 10-based user interface.
- Gorilla Glass 3 is a type of scratch-resistant glass.
- Customization options are good.
- Prospect comes with a good price and a good performance.
Cons Of C20:
- Screen with a low resolution.
- There’s a MicroUSB port on the back.
- Only a single 8MP camera is available.
- There is bloatware in the user interface.
- It is clear that there is a heating issue.
- There is only one 32 GB model to pick from.
- There is no fingerprint scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions on C20:
Specification: Realme C20 – Great Battery (2 GB RAM)
|Platform and Processor|
|Memory and Storage|
|Body Design Size and Type|
|Network, WIFI and Communication Connectivity|