OPPO A33 GOOD CHOICE WITH A POWERFUL BATTERY BACKUP
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase OPPO A33 (Mint Cream, 32 GB) for only Rs. 10,490
- The lowest price of OPPO A33 (Mint Cream, 32 GB) was obtained on 14/09/2021 10:14 PM.
Oppo A33 smartphone was launched on 28th September 2020. The phone comes with a touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Oppo A33 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Oppo A33 (2020) runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Oppo A33 (2020) supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo A33 (2020) on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Oppo A33 (2020) runs ColorOS 7.2 is based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Oppo A33 (2020) is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Moonlight Black and Mint Cream colours.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A33 (2020) include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a fingerprint sensor.
As of 13th June 2021, Oppo A33 (2020) price in India starts at Rs. 8,990.
Size and Weight
- Height: about 16.39cm
- Width: about 7.51cm
- Thickness: about 0.84cm
- Weight: about 186g
Storage and Memory
- LPDDR4x @1804MHz 2×16bit
- Support max to 256GB MicroSD
- USB OTG: supported
- Size: 16.5cm (diagonal)
- Screen Ratio: 89.2%
- Resolution: 1600×720
- Refresh Rate: up to 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: up to 120Hz
- Color Gamut: MIN NTSC 65%, TYP 70%
- Pixel Density: 269PPI
- Contrast Ratio: MIN 1200:1, AVE 1500:1
- Brightness: MIN 400, AVE 480
- Panel: LCD (A-Si)
- Rear Camera
- 2MP Macro Lens
- GC02K0 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 3P lens.
- Support up to 1200×1600 resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera
- OV13B sensor, 1/3.06″ sensor size, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, support 6x digital zoom.
- Support up to 3120×4160 resolution.
- 2MP Depth Camera.
- GC02M1B sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Shooting Mode
- photo, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, time-lapse photography etc.
- Front Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, AI beautification, support portrait bokeh effect.
- Support up to 2448×3264 resolution.
Mobile Chips Platform
- CPU: SDM460
- CPU Speed: up to 1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610 @600MHz 16fps
- 4890mAh/18.92Wh (minimal)
- 5000mAh/19.35Wh (typical)
- Support 9V/2A charging
- SIM Card Type: Nano-SIM/Nano USIM
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA B1/B5/B8
- 4G: FDD-LTE Bands 1/3/5/8
- 4G: TD-LTE Bands 38/40/41 (2535-2655MHz)
- support WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, WLAN Display, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Audio Codec: support SBC, AAC, aptX HD, LDAC.
- USB Interface: USB 2.0, USB Type-C.
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10.
- Support GPS, GPS L1，A-GPS，Beidou，Glonass，GALILEO.
In the Box
- OPPO A33×1
- USB line×1
- SIM Card Needle×1
- Screen Protect Film×1
- Quick Guide×1
- Warranty Card×1
- A special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO’s smartphone for the whole look of simplicity. It may cause abnormality of proximity function if the film or protector covers the proximity sensor area. Refer to OPPO’s official layout of protector and film for detail
|Price history for OPPO A33 (Mint Cream, 32 GB)|
Specification: OPPO A33 GOOD CHOICE WITH A POWERFUL BATTERY BACKUP
|Platform and Processor|
|Memory and Storage|
|Network, WIFI and Communication Connectivity|