OnePlus Nord LE – 6 GB RAM, Nord’s Variety, Upcoming Product
OnePlus Nord LE
The OnePlus Nord LE is a smaller version of the original OnePlus Nord. LE stands for Literally Only One Edition. The battery configuration, refresh rate, and camera numbers are all the same as before. However, the OnePlus Nord LE is a disappointment in terms of capacity, as the company only offers a 64GB model.
The OnePlus Nord LE is estimated to cost 33,690 INR. It is expected to be release on September 30, 2021. This is the base version of the OnePlus Nord LE with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which will be expected to available in Orange Green.
A Fluid AMOLED bezel-less punch-hole configuration is featured on the Nord LE. Corning Gorilla Glass v5 protects the device’s 6.44-inch screen, which also has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 409ppi pixel density that is best in class. It has a 90Hz refresh rate and a 1080 x 2400 pixel screen resolution.
Exmor-RS CMOS sensor with Dual LED FLash is used in the back camera setup. Some of the other features include ISO Control, OIS, HDR mode, Face Detection, and Auto Flash. Nord LE has a 32 MP Primary Lens and an 8 MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens in front, both with 105° field of view, Exmor RS sensor, and Screen Flash.
The Nord LE was introduced in only one color variant in Gradient color which is Orange Green.
The 64GB non-expandable internal storage on the Nord LE is UFS 2.1 sort. Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, NFC, USB Type C, A-GPS Glonass, and Bluetooth v5.1 are only a few of the built-in networking options. It can also connect to VoLTE networks over 5G and 4G.
- The OnePlus model Nord LE is powered by OxygenOS 10.5 and comes with 256GB of internal storage.
- The OnePlus model Nord LE is a dual-SIM smartphone with Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM card slots.
- The OnePlus model Nord LE weighs 184.00 grammes and measures 158.30 x 73.30 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness).
- The Nord LE features 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 7nm processor.
- A lag-free user experience is ensured by an Adreno 620 GPU and an Octa-core Kryo 475 Single Core and Hexa Core processor configuration with 2.4GHz maximum clock speed.
- The smartphone’s operating capacity is provided by a non-replaceable 4115 mAh Li-ion battery with 30W Wrap Charging technology.
Frequent Asked Questions:
1. When will the OnePlus Nord LE go on sale?
The Nord LE is expected to be launched on 30 September 2021.
2.Would the OnePlus Nord LE be able to help 5G?
Yes, 5G is planned to be supported by the OnePlus Nord LE.
3. Will the OnePlus Nord LE be able to charge quickly?
Yes, Fast Charging is supposed to be supported by the OnePlus Nord LE.
For any queries regarding OnePlus brand, kindly visit https://www.oneplus.in/support Want to know more about other models and brands? Then visit https://acabuy.com/
Specification: OnePlus Nord LE – 6 GB RAM, Nord’s Variety, Upcoming Product
|Platform and Processor|
|Memory and Storage|
|Body Design Size and Type|
|Network, WIFI and Communication Connectivity|