NEW ASUS ZEN BOOK 14
ASUS Zen Book 14 (2020) Intel Core i5-1135G7 11th Gen 14-inch (35.56 cms) FHD T&L Laptop (8GB RAM/512GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics/Pine Grey/1.17 kg), UX425EA-BM501TS
About ASUS ZEN BOOK 14
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7, 2.4 GHz Base Speed, Up to 4.2 GHz Turbo Boost Speed, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache
- Memory & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X onboard 4267MHz RAM with | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- Display: 14-inch LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9, anti-glare Panel, 300nits brightness, 100% sRGB, 4-sided NanoEdge design with up to 90% screen-to-body ratio, IPS-level wide-view technology
- Software Included: Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019, McAfee Anti-Virus with 1-year validity | Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Design & battery: Up to 2.5mm-thin bezel | Metallic Chassis |Thin and Light Laptop | Laptop weight: 1.17 kg | 67WHrs, 4-cell, lithium-polymer battery | Up to 22 hours battery life;Note: Battery life depends on conditions of usage
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel | Touchpad: Glass-covered, Precision Touchpad with NumberPad 2.0, i.e., integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad
- I/O Ports: 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 2x Thunderbolt 4 USB Type C (with supports for display/power delivery), 1x Micro SD card reader
- Other: IR HD web camera with Windows Hello support| Face recognition login | Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) (802.11ax) 2*2 | Bluetooth 5.0 | US MIL-STD 810G military-grade standard| with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
The Asus Zen Book 14 UX425JA is very thin and light, with a 14-inch screen in a body the size of most 13-inch workstations. The plan is impartial and serves well for usefulness in a hurry. The console has committed paging keys in addition to a decent format, and the trackpad serves as a touch-touchy number cushion.
You get full-sized USB and HDMI ports in addition to two Thunderbolt 3 Type-C ports, yet no 3.5mm sound attachment which is a questionable exclusion. The screen is non-intelligent and the IR webcam is set above it. Asus Ergo Lift pivot raises the rear of the lower deck for a better wind stream.
ASUS ZEN BOOK 14 DETAIL
ASUS ZEN BOOK 14. Backpack-styled laptop with a sleek, slender profile, designed for those who want a compact powerhouse that’s built to last. It has an Intel Core™ i5 processor and 8GB RAM, plus the latest Windows 10 operating system for your daily computing needs. Plus its battery lasts all day on a single charge.
ASUS ZenBook 14 is the perfect combination of beauty and brains. Its ultrathin design is crafted from world-renowned ASUS Zen design philosophy, using a spun-metal finish on its premium metallic chassis. The laptop features an ultra-thin bezel that’s just 3.2mm wide, so you can enjoy all the gorgeous details of your movies and games in high definition on a 14-inch Full HD NanoEdge display
Specification: NEW ASUS ZEN BOOK 14
|Platform and Processor|
|Network, WIFI and Communication Connectivity|